|Power Tower Nano SP
Maximum working height: 4.50m
Maximum platform height: 2.50m
Closed platform height: 0.39m
Outreach with cantilever deck to cage edge: 0.50m
Basket dimensions: 1.00m x 0.73m
Basket dimensions with cantilever: 1.50m x 0.72m
Basket dimensions without cantilever: 1.00m x 0.73m
Working footprint: 1.19m x 0.75m
Safe working load: 200kgs (1 person plus tools)
Maximum manual force: 200 N
Max. gradient for operation: 1.8°
Max. wind force: 12.5m/sec
Maximum weight inc. payload: 470kg + 200kg = 670kgs
Maximum castor point load: 210kgs (2.10 kN)
Drive Speed Max: 4.6 KpH
Drive Speed Slow: 0.7 KpH
• Fail-safe hydraulic circuit complete with check valve on lift cylinder.
• Automatic pothole protection on elevation.
• Tilt sensor complete with alarm and cut-out.
• Automatic basket load sensing, complete with alarm and cut-out.
• Automatic elevated drive-speed reduction.
• Emergency descent from basket and ground.
• Audible ascent and descent drive alarm.
• Amber flashing beacon.
• Automatic dynamic parking brake.
Power Tower Nano SP is CE marked and complies fully with EN280 and relevant European machinery directives.
Standard 24v DC Electric Motor
24V DC Motor/Gearbox Drive
|BATTERY CHARGER SPECIFICATION
Input Voltage: 90-265V AC
Frequency: 45-65 Hz
Output: 24V DC, 7A
All prices are subject to VAT.
Hire prices are also subject to a 5% damage waiver charge (please ask us for more details) and may alter without notice. There is a resharpening charge on all points and chisel blades etc.
A same day delivery service is available at cost.
Please note: If hiring between 4.30pm - 8.30am rate
applied is OVERNIGHT RATE (As 4 Hours).
<< Click here to return to the Hire Tool Range Index